This programme is designed to provide participants with the knowledge and skills to implement an effective fire safety management program that aim to raise the emergency preparedness of the premise’s management team and train the in-house CERT team on the emergency response and evacuation procedures in accordance to the premise’s emergency response plan (ERP).
Part 1: Introduction
- Overview of the Fire Safety Management Program
- Overview Fire Safety (CERT) & (ERP) Regulations 2013
- Understanding CERT Standard and its classification
- Understanding CERT Audit Guidelines
- Roles & Responsibilities of CERT
Part 2: Competency Training
- Inspection Management
- Incident Management
- Meeting Management
- Emergency Evacuation & Table-top Exercise Management
- Fire Safety Training Management
- Communication Management
- Fire Certificate Renewal Inspection & Testing Management
On completion of this programme, participants will be able to:
- Be familiar with the fire safety (CERT) & (ERP) Regulations 2013 and requirement
- Be familiar with the CERT Standard and its classification
- Be familiar with the CERT audit requirement
- Be familiar with the roles & responsibilities of the CERT
- Be competent to execute & manage fire safety management activities
Who should attend?
Fire Safety Manager, Site Manager or any roles responsible for ensuring building’s fire safety compliances.
Please contact Stella at 6273-9668 or email@example.com