FIRE SAFETY MANAGER(S) – FULL TIME \ PART TIME
- To liaise and coordinate with Singapore Civil Defense Force (SCDF) on all matters pertaining to fire safety and its requirement
- Establishment of a Fire Safety Committee
- To ensure that the fire safety and protection systems are maintained to the standard that meet the local statutory requirements.
- To organize and conduct fire evacuation drills, table top exercises and fire safety training
- To prepare, formulate and implement Emergency Response Plan (ERP), Arson Prevention Plan (APP), In-place Protection Plan (IPP) and Tremor Emergency Plan (TEP)
- To prepare reports for post Emergency Evacuation, Table top exercises and Premise Inspection
- Certified Fire Safety Manager with SCDF
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in a similar capacity
- Fresh graduate with diploma in Security & Fire Safety Management or equivalent may be considered as training will be provided
If you are interested to join our team, kindly apply with an updated photo resume with your expected salary via the below link or email to email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.